"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. So let us know, let us press on to know the LORD. His going forth is as certain as the dawn; and He will come to us like the rain, like the spring rain watering the earth." Hosea 6:1 and 6:3
Our goal in Women's Ministry is for each woman to become more like our Savior and to be sanctified in the truth of God's Word. It is our desire for women of all ages to know the Bible and to share with generations to come the joy of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We exist to reflect the glory of Christ as we honor Him in our service to others, in the study of His Word, in the encouragement of His daughters, and in the personal and corporate worship we bring before Him.
Visit our Events Page to find out more about upcoming meetings, studies and conferences.
WOMEN'S MINISTRY LEADERSHIP TEAM
- Prayer - Trisha Castro
- Special Events - Angie Hogan and Terri Oliver
- Monthly Girls' Night Out - Rhoda Simmons
- Missions - Betty Only
- Titus 2:4 Ministry/Family Ministry - Eddie Lancaster and Meg Payne
- Administration - Stacy Bramlett
- Hospitality - Jan Whitehead
- Tablescapes - Darlene Herring
- Publicity/Tech - Gretchen Roberts
- Advisor - Kristy Dunaway
- Director - Amy Dobson
CFBC Women’s Ministry welcomes women of all ages and stages of life. For more information about how you can get involved, please contact Amy Dobson.